Saturday, July 01, 2006

BPAL Project: Absinthe


I love Absinthe. Not the drink as I've never had it but the BPAL oil. It is cold, cold, cold.. it is chilled pernod and lemon bitters. It makes you blink as it rushes into your eyes and then.. it makes your mouth water. If this was a drink I would have a serious summer addiction, its cool bitterness quenches thirsts I didn't know I had. All the more remarkable as I've had an aversion to any anise in scents, just a whisper has put me off completely. I wish this was an edt so I could buy the largest bottle and spend summer drinking it into my skin!

Staying power is poor.. this one is best as a secret vice you partake of only for you.

"An intoxicating blend containing wormwood essence, light mints, cardamom, anise, hyssop, and the barest hint of lemon."

No comments: